Saturday, April 4, 2009

...tough week, slow day...

I didn't plan on blogging. But there's nothing better to do.

This past week was surprisingly...Busy. I've been ranting about how I'm not doing anything at work everyday, but this week was a week filled with work stuff that it's a luxury to even be able to chat and check out updates on Multiply.

Yesterday was a reaaaaaaaaaaaallly long day and I did a bunch of stuff I didn't know I could fit into a single day. But I was in no way conditioned to drink, that's what I know.

Anyway, I had to be at work by 7AM, but I was late, so I got there by 7:30AM. We had breakfast, did the presentation, went back to the office, had lunch, and worked. It didn't seem like a Friday (penitence day during lent) to me in terms of eating because I pigged out. Again. How can I say no to free food?

After work, I rushed to UP, where I met up with Imon and Kali and newfound friends Rayden and Junel for a much-needed tong-it session. I feel good winning 8 pesos after seemingly losing 40pesos. What makes me feel good about it is that they play a different kind of game than we do at home, and they play differently than the family who I usually play with. Last time I played with a new player, my sister and I lost about I think 300+ to my cousin.

Benjo's bash was next, we headed straight to Brew, right beside Burgoo, in the middle of 2 apparel stores (insert more advertisement here). Highlights of the night: Christian Diaz makes an appearance after months of drawing, Jan Co showed off his car with a personalized plate and his metrosexual-friendly gym-rat body, Benjo's high school friends dropping by, and I don't know. I guess that's about it. I slept at around 12:30AM, I think, woke up when they said we were going to Icebergs (they said pack up, I thought everyone was going), slept again because I hated the constipation solution to the hangover, and woke up at 3AM, when we were actaully packing up.

Benjo invited us for Tres Pares, but he was just concerned I wouldn't be able to drive by myself. I was actually good, I mean, wasted, but conscious enough to drive. They didn't buy it though, and they ended up dropping me off at Mcdonald's Marcos Highway. I remember texting as I got home, which started at "Manure!" and ended up with "I'm home unscathed". I don't know what else I said. I didn't sleep as soon as I got to my bed, as I was expecting a soccer game. Still, after about 10mins, (4AM++)I was out.

============================================================

I woke up at 8 in the freakin morning. I wanted to sleep more but I can't. I know I don't have anything to do today, as Che is out to Laoag, and I'm waiting on the passport application to drop by today. I got to update my photoblog, and then waited on anyone else to go online other than Kali.

No one did. And this is turning out to be a slow freakin day. I want to go out, I think, to do something. But I don't have anywhere to go to, and no one to talk to. Matutuyo ang endless laway ko.

I hope the passport person shows up soon. I wanna go out already.

==========================================================

ESPN has a glitch. I don't know if it's just us, or it's happening everywhere. It seems there's a broken audio channel, because there are sounds, but the studio sounds are not working. So you can see the Sportscenter reporters talking, but you can't hear them. The taped interviews are heard, but the live reports don't have sounds coming out. Demmit. No BTV, and now, no ESPN sounds? Paker.

==========================================================

Side note: Apparently, I wasn't as "unscathed" last night as I thought. As I went home, the Anfra was blocking the road I'm supposed to eat up in parking the Lancer. Because of the blurry tint on the rear glass, my drunk state, and the dark night, I didn't bother trying to park it backwards. As a result, I hit the Big Horn's bit tires. And I only got to know about it earlier today, when my mom noticed it.

13 comments:

  1. yes to tres pares! :)

    haha. kala ko natuloy na e. 2 weeks na siyang nagaaya dun. nagmamatamis lang pala si benjo, para mahatid ka :) nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xmpre, lab eh.=P haha...

    sana ok lang seio babe, baka ikagalit mo nanaman o... wla ka na kasi eh...=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyahahaha... actually we still ate pares but near imons place na. sarap! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh hmm... ayaw pa kasi magpadrive. tsk tsk.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. punyeta. ganyanan. mei tres pares pagliko ng mcdo na pinaglipatan ni imon ng kotse. baduy nyo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. chong!!!! honest mistake. haha.. sikip eh. tinamad lang ako mag-reverse park, though un un pinaka-diskarte sa pagpasok sa garahe. kun un anfra un tinamaan ko malamang lubog un at tutunog ng todo. buti na lang mataas un bighorn. gulong lang tinamaan. kaya ndi ko rin napansin. hina lang tunog eh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. biglaan nrin yun. nagkayaan nlng, dapat uwi na. but we opted to have pares first. and besides, lasing basag kna eh. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. so tunog nlng basehan sa pag park ng paatras? hahaha sabagay, pag may narinig ng "boog" hinto na noh.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. para kang di driver... "sige atras lang, tutunog na lang yan"

    ReplyDelete
  10. skwater. i thought you were my friend... i thought you knew me at my worst... i thought...


    i'm disappointed.. tsk...

    ReplyDelete
  11. fine fine... nkktulog klng sa manubela. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. suportahan mo ko! ndi ako nakakatulog na manibela, magkatabi tayo!:p

    ReplyDelete