Sunday, December 20, 2009

...My Christmas Wishlist of 09...

I never got around to writing the blogs I've been wanting to write for the past couple of weeks. So before I sleep, I want to get at least one of them out, umabot man lang bago mag-pasko. 

Last year, I made me my Christmas wishlist as early as October (http://voltz1129.multiply.com/journal/item/108/.my_christmas_wishlist...). Somehow, I think it is kinda effective, as I got 5/10 of the wishes I made within the year (3 of which, my sister was influential. Labshu.) . Now, since this is a late post, I somehow got some of it already. These are personal goals, but of course, gifts are always welcome.

==============================================================

1. The Suit

I always wanted to have one for myself.  I always borrow the suits I wear for such events as my Grad Ball and Confuician Night. I wanted something that looks nice even on jeans. 
And of course, it is essential to have one in stock just in case Uncle Barney decides to show up and asks me to suit up.



2. Air Bed. 


I wanted an air bed for my room before, and then there was this one time when I saw a detachable sofa-like rest for the bed, and I liked it even more. It would save a lot of space in my cramped up room. For one, I could let go of Bochok's (My big teddy bear Che gave me a couple of years back) rocking chair, and have him back in my bed.
 
(*note: Picture not exactly what I saw, but it looks nice too.)
 


 
3. Big Ass Headphones
 
 
After watching 500 Days of Summer, I was a bit enamored with the idea of buying me some big-ass headphones for the ultimate introvert experience.
 
But since this is a late blog, I need to scratch this off now, as my uncle gave me Sennheiser earphones. They're not as big, but they get the job done.
 
 
 
 

 

4. A New Pair of Adult-Looking Eyeglasses
 
I have a pair of black, plastic eyeglasses. They're somewhat durable, it's multicoated, and they work out nice. But then since it's somewhat becoming a fad, I think I want to break off from it. So now, I want those sophisticated-looking glasses, but not too sophisticated to make me look old. Just something that looks nice if they have those transition lenses (those that go dark if there's too much darkness).
 
But since my mom got me these, I can actually scratch it off. I wanted it for Christmas, that's why it still makes the list.
 

 
5. PSP Stand 

 
I'm torn about this one since I have one already. But mine sucks, really, and it always falls off. I want one that's more stable, so I can play me movies while I'm driving without worrying if the thing's gonna fall off after a hump.
 
 
 
 
 



=======Gifts-that-make-sense End Here=========
 
6. 3 Musketeers
 

No. I will not get tired of wishing for this year in and year out.
 
Chocolate over chocolate goodness.. Aaaah..
 
 
 

 

7.  Toy Chopper
 
 


I may not not have that much time with me to play with these kinds of toys, but it would be nice to have one. I dunno why.
 
Siguro poser lang ako. Wala naman kasi ako chopper, so kahit laruan na lang.:P
 


8. Robosapien
 
This has probably got to be the most useless thing I want, and most expensive one at that. But if ever I do get to earn money that can be burned for nothing, this would top my list as that which I am going to buy.

A remote-controlled slave. If only for that, I want this 6k-worth toy.
 
==========================================================

I realize that I scratched off two things from my list even before I wrote this blog, but hey, how was I supposed to know my uncle was going to give me these kick-ass earphones?
 
Anyway, I am in a blogging drought right now. I can't think of words, and I can't write stuff. I was back reading a couple of my "emo-state" blogs, and I realize there were actually some stuff I've already written that are funny. Dapat yata bitter ako para nakakatuwang basahin posts ko.

I'll try mushy tomorrow. For now, sleep is what's important..

4 comments:

  1. I like what you said about the suit! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Robosapien sounds cool. Although after 4 hours baka pagsawaan mo lang yan. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewan ko nga eh. kaya nga nag-aalangan ako eh.:P i mean, i could save up for it, i just don't know if it's gonna be worth it.:)) check it out sa mga toy stores.:P i haven't seen one in action, but reading the instructions, it seems like it could be a mini-butler for the lazy-assed me.:)

    ReplyDelete