Wednesday, March 31, 2010

..Ditching Multiply...

Yeah, I think I am. The only reason I open my Multiply site right now is to check if someone replied to my blogs, or if Angel Velasco of offthebench.multiply.com posted something new. 

Multiply has become infested by online sellers (no, Nina Escoto, I'm not talking about you..) and spammers. And I am hating it now. Still, I love my layout here, and the variation of text is still the best for me. Then again, who else uses Multiply these days?

I've been writing a bit less now, so this account has actually been used sparingly.

Now that I've got Tumblr, I think I'll write on that. And since I love my Multiply site's layout, I think I'll re-post my Tumblr blogs here. But as a main site to post blogs on? Heh.:|

9 comments:

  1. No one uses Multiply anymore. It's Facebook'e time. Along with Twitter and Tumbler. Someday, I hope Multiply will regain its popularity among its users. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out bro, but it won't be long before the online shop-bloggers move to Tumblr and whatever new social network comes out of the woodwork. Just do what I do, block 'em for good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. friendster pa rin...dun nagsimula ang lahat. hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @hessed: right?:P Yeah, hopefully it does.. hopefully, they make a "hide" option, it would probably be more appealing.:) My facebook account has half of my friends hidden.:p

    @pia: ndi ko mabuksan sa office, ambagal dito sa bahay, tpos first 2 pages galing lang sa isang tao na puro pics nya na wala naman akong pakialam. hassle kaya. =| ndi na ko nakakapagbasa ng mga gusto kong basahin..=|

    @niki: voltz1129.tumblr.com

    @vier: ge. takits dun like after 10 years ago, kun masakyan mo un Back to the Future car..=P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ainj: kaya pala kulang replies ko.. yup, kaso minsan nakakaoffend sa mga friend eh.. hehe.. si niki yarte nga binura ko na dahil nainis ako sa mga one liners nya eh.=p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tumblr! Yeah. Though di ko na masyado nao-open din yun. And sa Tumblr naman puro pics usually. Kaunti yung may blog talaga... Aww goodbye multiply na talaga? Kaabang-abang pa naman blogs mo dito. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll copy-paste blogs.=P i probably just won't open it as much.=D like i said, this is what made me "google-able".=))

    ReplyDelete