Sunday, March 9, 2008

...of wiretapping, home visits, and misunderstandings...

We've got reasons to believe that our phones are tapped. It may just be paranoia, but sometimes, they just do some wrong shit that give us reason to believe that it's not just paranoia. They're really obvious sometimes because while you're in the middle of a conversation, you'd either get to hear voices murmuring, or hear beeps every now and then, or even you voice echoing for some reason. Because of being obvious, we thought the people tapping our lines were stupid. But what do you know, there are more stupid people than they are:

My sis has a classmate back in college whom she got together with last weekend. That classmate of hers has an older brother who works for DZBB I think, but I'm sure he's from the media. He was the one who my sis got in touch with when Uncle Jun landed from Hong Kong. Anyway, so he was talking over the phone with someone, and he somehow had a feeling someone was listening. After he put the phone down, it rang.

Bro: Hello?

Person: Uh, Hello?

Bro: Sino to?

Person: Ay, mali.. Ah, wala po, security agency. >>click<<

 

Stupid freak. I'm imagining him in a Pugad Baboy cartoon, slapping his forehead as soon as he put the phone down.

********************************

Visited Robert in Muntinlupa for his birthday. And food didn't disappoint. I normally eat my heart out, but that day, my heart told me my body couldn't take it anymore. New food being served every hour and man, they were all so yummy. No beer, just Smirnoff. No brandy, just Green Label. What a treat.

Last time we visited was Feb 3. I remember clearly because Uncle Jun arrived on the 4th. Now, its been exactly a month after the whole thing with him broke, and comic discussions of current events didn't escape my classmates, most of whom are always present during events...

Robert's doing fine, lost a lot of weight (50lbs. in 2 months!) and needs to lose more (25lbs) for him to be "fit". But he can still read minds and would make others believe that we can actually communicate telepathically. haha...

************************************************

First my classmate, then my cousin. Classmate's fine, I could live without him. We've went our separate ways after our diplomas were handed out, not like we were walking hand in hand during our college days. But then again, I felt I needed to make myself heard. Approach seemingly was what was wrong with that mess, but I think that's over with, in a good way or in a bad way, I couldn't really care any less now, I think he feels the same way.

Then my cousin got a verbal bashing from my aunt. I guess it was because of me. The elders are telling me that what I did was right, but I thought how they did what they did was wrong. I relayed something my cousin said which pissed me off. Then it pissed them off too. Then they bashed her with everything they had on her, even going back to the past and stuff. It wasn't easy hearing an uncle telling her off right in front of you. Though it was through a cellphone, I could hear her crying. And that wasn't easy. The elders tried to patch us up last night, but I don't think they had much success. She still isn't talking to me, though she's saying "wala na un"...

For both cases though, I know I did something wrong. But stubborn as I am, I will maintain that I never made mistakes in my life. I just made bad decisions. At the time I made my decision, it was the right thing to do. After seeing the effects of it, then I would concede that what happened was wrong. But then again, it wasn't a mistake at the time. Looking back, it's just a bad decision. Something that teaches me a thing or two, but wouldn't be a burden all my life, kicking myself thinking I was wrong. Should both of them choose never to speak to me again, its their choice. I extended a hand and conceded fault. If that is not enough, then so be it. I'll just have to try not to make the same "bad decision" with others in the future...

8 comments:

  1. panis ka gago! hahaha. di na ako nag comment. natatawa ako eh sa inyong dalawa.

    kiss and make out na lang kayo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. college ka na ba or graduate na? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i won't give him that pleasure. hehe... i concede fault, but not defeat. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. from our pinagkakatiwalaang source:

    The MISTRESS of Ben Abalos is Every Catherine O. Silagon, 39, of Ozamis, a former wife of ANTONIO DEJARESCO of BOHOL.

    they have a 9 year old daughter, Katrina Resides in units 901, 902 and 903 Primetown Towers, Rockwell. Has 4 brandnew cars with plate nos. ECS 01, 02, 03, 04 with police driver.

    Atty Gabby Villareal is fronting for him.

    Bank Accounts:
    Metrobank Kalayaan: CA-007309508935
    Metrobank Bel-Air: SA-309330906243

    ReplyDelete
  5. narecieve ko din yang text na yan.. haha... fire with fire.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete