Wednesday, December 19, 2012

...A Not So Expensive Wishlist...

I'm easy. I get wowed by the simplest things, and I get speechless over really expensive or really thought out gifts. And just like everyone else, I do have a list of stuff I'd really want for Christmas. I'd tick them off myself, but I do want to share it so that those who'd be thoughtful enough to buy me a gift wouldn't think so hard =)

1. An Audio CD/Mixtape

I have a CD player on my car. I can't use it as much because I don't have CD's. While I do have a bunch of MP3 players, I haven't really updated my playlist in a long while. I don't like to consider myself as liking a particular genre, as I enjoy music as long as it sounds pleasing. Right now, I got this mix on my mind, and am hoping Che would make it for me:

Overjoyed - Matchbox 20
Angels - The XX
Here I Am - Yellowcard
Turn It Well - Up Dharma Down
Skeletons - This Century
Between the Raindrops- Lifehouse feat. Natasha Bedingfield
The Runaways - The Killers
Let Me Love You - Ne-Yo
Hurts Like Heaven - Coldplay

It's pretty much a collection of songs that are in no way associated with the other. I just like hearing them. And singing to them at the top of my lungs like an idiot when I'm driving around. If someone else could give me a CD of songs they enjoy, I'd gladly listen to them, just for variety :)

2. An Aux Slot for Bruno



 This one I'm probably getting myself. When traffic is really bad, I play some of my series on my tab. I am getting sick of buying FM Transmitters from CD-R King again and again. I need to stop. And the best way to do that is to find a place where I can install an Aux slot so that I can use that "AUX" button on Bruno's in-dash radio. If someone can just help me find a place where I can get this installed, that'd be really great. 

3. A Drinking Session with Kuya Ags



Yep. That is a particular one. Dad's been busy since the influx of government work came. No longer just the poster boy for smoke-free offices, he's been all around but no longer around me =P We've been to a couple of events, but weren't really able to talk much. Hopefully, that changes soon.

4. Witty Books of No Particular Topics



I've been hearing about these, but never really picked up any of them. I really want one. Or all.

5. More Hungry People...

...that we can feed on the Hungry Rover! The first week was pretty awesome, meeting new people, talking to friends, and seeing all of them genuinely enjoy the whole bus and food experience. I'm wishing for more friends and strangers to drop by our truck, and hopefully, we can really get the truck going places by next year to do what it's supposed to do; feed the people by roving around the metro :)



6. A Basketball Game. Or Two.

It has been a while since I last played. I need to enjoy an actual game, and not just enjoy watching or playing it via PS3. I want to play. I am almost willing to play pick up basketball with strangers, as long as I know one person there. But basketball will be a lot more fun with friends. I just can't reserve a place, and I can't get 9 other people on board.

========================================================================

I think I had more in mind, but I'm sticking to this list. I'll probably update it later if I suddenly remember stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment