Monday, October 1, 2007

...accidents accidents....

Overjoyed by the DLSU win, my dad, his bro, his bro's girlfriend and I, had about 2 buckets of beer at Rasa's.. after that, tongits with cousins and titas + drinks... my ICT friend's birthday was also on that day... though i did not commit myself to going, but for old time's sake...


going home, driving with alcohol in my veins, i was with 2 of joey's friends... i know the road home, so i passed the 2 others i was on a convoy with... i stopped at a traffic light. and they caught up to me.. one of them kept honking his horn, so i moved forward...



i hit a freakin steel wall... road was under repair. i didn't see. my window tint was too dark and my freakin clutch wasn't working fine. i hit the brakes, but since i couldn't shift back to neutral or back to my first gear, my car still jumped a bit forward, so one of those walls fell down on my hood, smashing my windshield. it also dented the paint job on my hood. f*ck it... the only thing that was running through my head was that i already wrecked a car before... not again...


hay.... kung mamalasin ka nga ba naman o... pag-uwi ko nagsabi agad. nagdrive ako pauwi nan unti unti lumalaki butas ng windshield ko dahil nalalaglag sila.. bawat lubak, bawat humps, mei nalalaglag... bits ng bubog kumakalat sa kin... di ko tinanggal salamin ko kahit na sobrang labo na nya dahil baka mei pumasok na bubog sa mata ko... paksyet tlga... tapos alam pala nilang mei problema un clucth... sinabi sa kin tapos na lahat... kun alam ko di sana di na ko tumuloy... tangna tlga...

No comments:

Post a Comment