Saturday, October 25, 2008

...my christmas wishlist...

i can smell the Christmas air. it's just around the corner, so i thought i'd make it easier for my friends to know what i want for Christmas... haha... kidding (half meant)... anyway, every year one gives a present and most of the time, the person who gives you the gift ends up saying "sana magustuhan mo". So here's a list of what i would really really like for Christmas, and hopefully, i get at least one for myself...


1. Verzio Envii

my crush-phone. it's a PDA phone (i miss my smashed PDA) that has no keypads, but tons of features. what basically got me hooked is that other than it's got mp3 playing capability, it has a radio, which is the main reason why i gave up my classy E51 phone to my bro in favor of the cheaper, but radio-capable Samsung E250. Add the fact the two grey-colored sidings are actually speakers, it's gonna sound great even outdoors for all to hear. It's got Windows Mobile 6 for its OS, which i hear isn't that it's hyped up to be. i could actually settle for Windows mobile 5 version, but hey, if it's only available with 6, then i have to learn to settle for it.
Price: 24000PhP


2. Lightsaber

the toy. not the cheap ones that just stretch out, i'm talking about the really cool ones that lights up, and makes a sound while you move it, and makes a clash sound everytime it hits something. i've always wanted to have one but its so freakin expensive. everytime i see a toystore and we're doing nothing, expect me to drag you into it and check the price out. i've always dreamed the price would drop from 1300PhP to something much cheaper, but the lowest it got to was 699PhP. Until now.
Price: On sale (Mace Windu's Lightsaber) @ Toy Kingdom, 399PhP

3. PSP Camera
i want to pimp my PSP up. and what better pimping up than buying a camera for it? i'm not a camera-person, really, i don't take pictures of myself or anything like that, but people around me do. and what better way to show them off than have my best gadget have something they really like?
Price: Never got to ask. Sold rarely but i found one sold at the Galleria.

4. PSP AV Component Cable

i loaded up the movie Zeitgeist in my PSP and i really want people to see it.. unfortunately, text is too small to read from my PSP, so that makes it non-adult friendly. Solution? An AV Component Cable for my PSP. With it, i can jack up my PSP to the bigger screens that the television offers, and plug the sounds to any component.
Price: 699/599PhP @ Megamall. Freaks in stalls sell if for 800+. Crazy.

5. PSP TV Tuner

 Kali got his PSP with an option to watch TV, but he didn't have a device for it. It made me think, though, of the possibility of the PSP having an add-on like that which makes you watch TV from it. So i checked out the net, and found that there actually is a device. Downside is that it only works for Asia. Upside? I am in Asia. Dead end: it only works for the fat PSP. i'm hoping that it's not the case.
Price: 60USD

6. UMD Disc

 just one. a timeless one probably. not some stupid RPG i can finish in a couple of weeks. i just want my PSP to feel that the thing at it's back actually has a purpose. i'm thinking something like an NBA Live series, or the latest FIFA Street game.
Price: new games cost as much as 4000PhP while older ones sell for about 1300PhP.


7. Memory Stick Pro Duo Hi-Speed

the PSP guy told me there was nothing wrong with my PSP when i asked why my NBA Live 08 was hanging. he said it was a common issue for that release, but all my other friends don't have the same problem. I then attribute that flaw to my memory stick. I mean, it's good and all, but maybe if i get a Hi-Speed one, it won't hang as much. Its just expensive.
Price: 2500PhP for 4gig (70% sure)

8. Lava Lamp

it's just too cool to have one. looks really fun, and i'd want one in my room. hehe... Price: 1000PhP, Robinson's Galleria 2nd Floor


 



9. 3 Musketeers

chocolate over chocolate. need i say more? haha...

Price: i'd know if i knew where to get one. i know there is at Pure Gold Subic, but people who give it to me don't say how much it is (Che, ate)...




10. A job

i may have been busy the past week, and i may have another presentation in line. but that's about it. i want to find a new, challenging, rewarding, and regular job which gives me benefits of healthcare, vacation leaves, and all the good stuff like friends, people the same age as me or something near that. Ranting.


I dind't include my obvious wishes (i.e. winning the lottery, free all-expense paid trip to a place of my choice, gas price of only 3 pesos, freedom from corruption, world peace, etc) as i thought i'd go with what's possible. hehe...

11 comments:

  1. kuya volt! hindi ko kinaya ang wishlist mo:))

    oo nga pasko na!!!:) merry christmas ngayon pa lang:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Price: On sale (Mace Windu's Lightsaber) @ Toy Kingdom, 399PhP

    oh may gad!? really Im going to buy one!!! kelan pa yan sale and sang toy kingdom!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ito na lang ibibigay ko sayo.Ü haha!

    ako gusto ko snickers. trade??

    ReplyDelete
  4. voltz padala ako sa nanay ko. :p

    oi oi oi oi

    yung fifa street pa nakaaaaaaw!

    *apir*

    ReplyDelete
  5. christmas na naman. hay. =)

    love your post. i'd do my wish list, but i don't think anyone can afford to sponsor me a european tour for a month in 2009. plus a 5-star cruise around asia :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @people: er.. actually, badtrip kasi i would've put something better/more interesting for #10, kaso sunduin ko na si che nun time na un, kaya kelangan tapusin na, at wala akong prepared wishlist talaga, off the bat lang, except for Envii, Musketeer, and the lightsaber... haha..

    @paz: haha... tama!=)

    @vincent: ngayon lang ata. akala ko sa galle lang, pero nun napadaan ako sa megamall (i scour toy stores looking for lightsabers) nakita ko ganun din price... un lightsaber ni yoda, 699 pa rin ata... ewan ko bakit un kei mace windu lang un umabot sa ganun kababa price, pero gusto ko un, purple's my color.=P haha... it's not that fun kun mei lightsaber ako pero wala naman ako ka-lightsaber, dahil jan, pag nagkaron na ko ng lightsaber, magtotour din ako, looking for people who have lightsaber at lalabanan ko sa isang random place. wahahhaa...

    @lis: snickers it is.=) mei mga nagtext na sa kin na nagvvolunteer sa musketeer, but its not like if i have one of the stuff sa wishlist ko gusto ko iba naman ibigay ng ibang kaibigan ko... after all, one can never have enough musketeers.=) especially if that "one" is me... haha...

    @imon: ye ye ye..=) dala ko nga un hard drive ko nun bday ni kali eh, kaso wla naman mei laptop.. hehe... next time.=P

    @tracy: eh. kasi naman. one should set wishes which should complement their income. sorry i'm not from p&g your royal "rockness". haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. voltz - errr that wish does not complement my income unfortunately. unless i elope with an heir to the kingdom of a country, di magkakatotoo yan. harhar. =P

    YM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw man that screws up my plans on buying a mace windu light saber XD maghahanap nalang ako ng yellow lightsaber kasi yellows my color and when I do actually get one labam tayo gusto mo? XD

    what exactly is that model ng lightsaber ulit? para I could search for it more effectively hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. yellow? ang alam ko naging available everywhere ay:

    a. generic blue lightsaber
    b. generic green lightsaber
    c. generic red lightsaber
    d. darth maul's lightsaber (na mahirap na hanapin at 1500 ata xa nun 1300 presyo ng iba)
    e. yoda's lightsaber (maiksi ata, ewan, bsta unique un handle, green un handle)
    f. dooku's lightsaber (mejo maarte un kurba, red na ilaw)
    g. mace windu's lightsaber (purple light)

    yellow, i highly doubt, basta lam ko si mace windu lang un on sale at 399...

    pag magkaron ka na, makakasalubong na lang kita, at bigla kita lalabasan ng lightsaber. magiging battousai ako at maghahanap ng kalaban eh.. haha...

    er.. ndi ko alam model basta, check out toy kingdom megamall para sure, or galle, un ang alam kong meron eh... nakalagay xa sa isang box, extendable un light tapos mei explanation kun anu features. basta, nasa box. ndi un nasa plastic lang.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ung psp component cable is d same ba ng sa ipod ko? kse nkakabit cya dun sa pang headset ko e.. un ung gamit namen pangkabit sa tv dito pag nanonood ng movie.. un nlang.. bili ka sa ebay 300 lng.. hehe...

    sbe ni richard ung tuner, camera at memory stick na hnap mo mura dw dito pag sale.. cguro nxt month ulit ung IT show.. canvass nlang kta.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol battousai a... xenxia si saito ako e so halos tabla lang tau XD pero yeah maybe I'm going to get dookus light saber if I remember correctly sa kanya yugn curved na handle.... (unless I also get a mace windu light saber too XD)

    ReplyDelete