Wednesday, November 28, 2012

...Here's to a Girl...


To the girl who was the reason for me bringing two umbrellas during my sophomore year in college...

To the girl who made me walk the flooded streets of San Juan because of a saved message in my 5110 that said "sigurado na ako.. :)" some eight years ago...

To the girl whom I exchanged uniquely folded messages with...

To the girl with insecurities I can't even count...

To the girl who gave me the most unforgettable Valentine's I had with the help of a toy car, a football pillow-radio, and some friends...

To the girl who made one of my childish wants (owning a large stuffed toy to wrestle with) a reality...

To the girl who kept me awake after I crashed our car falling asleep on the wheel... 

To the girl who I embarrassed myself with by singing and making a speech in her debut...

To the girl who joined our family outing...

To the girl who introduced me to the wonderful people in her life...

To the girl who I've searched countless of restaurants with...

To the girl who's been my constant movie date...

To the girl who made me watch Pinoy movies on the big screen without hiding my face after going out...

To the girl who made me learn how to make my Aunt's cheesecake that I only loved to eat...

To the girl who taught me how to make those crazy spicy Dinamitas for parties, burning my hands in the process...

To the girl who can't stop laughing at my jokes...

To the girl who got stuck with me during Ondoy...

To the girl who spent her bonus to get me a PS3...

To the girl who tried to surprise me for my birthdays...

To the girl who wanted to give up but can't...

To the girl who I wanted to take care of...

To the girl who I can be a kid around...

To the girl who dreams with me...

To the girl I am growing up with...

To the girl that I love...




Happy 8th Anniversary, Che =)





*walang basagan ng trip sa mais.


No comments:

Post a Comment