Saturday, June 13, 2009

...Singapore Day 2 Rundown...

Walked all freakin day. Fun, but tiring.

...Went to ate's site. Finally saw how it looked like.

...Ate at the mall. I thought I ordered beef. As it turned out, it was tofu. I needed meat badly.

...Visited Sentosa. Wonderful place.

...Got to go to the underwater place, where we saw tons of fish. Was able to feed some stingray near the exit. One of those swallowed a guy's whole hand. It wasn't a big deal for him, but it was to everyone else. He was unharmed.

...Raced at the Luge. Fun experience.:)

...Did a mimic of Amazing Race while trying to be on time for the Songs of the Sea show. Tiring, but fun.:)

...Remembered being a kid while watching the whole Songs of the Sea show.

...Ate at an eat-all-you-can shabu-shabu.

...Downed a Chivas and a half of Johnny Black after the freaking tiring day...

...I'm so fuckin wasted. I'm intoxicated, yes, but it's not just the alcohol (heck, I can't say I'm piss-drunk, I can liven up a party at this state of alcohol-inducement). But I can't sleep. I was too fuckin eager to open my Multiply and Facebook. Apparently, I wasn't able to think about happy thoughts. And now, at 5:36AM, body aching and intoxicated, I'm blogging. I can't sleep. I never wished to be wrong so bad all my life til this time. I'm paranoid. I shouldn't be. My heart's racing fast. No matter how hard I try not to think about anything but myself, I am. And my heart won't stop racing. I want to fuckin sleep. I can't. I probably shoudln't worry about anything, I shouldn't worry at all. But what the hell. I can't tell my heart to stop beating so damn fast. I want to sleep. I want to rest. I want to escape reality even just until everyone's awake and to keep me busy enough to be worrying about something else.

I CARE. I SHOULDN'T. I THINK. I MUSN'T.

Why can't my heart stop beating so damn fast?!?!?!?!?! I wanna sleep. Now. Cease thought. Even for a moment. Forget, even for an instant. Accept, for crying out loud. ACCEPT. Read reality. Fuck wishful thinking. Fuck "what might" when there "is". I should know better than assume. I should know better than conclude. Then again, I should know better than not accept. I should know better than hurt. I should know better than staying awake despite all that happened the whole day. I am me. People are who they are. I am an individual, like all the rest of the world is. I am free. Just like every fuckin person is.

Stick it to you head Volt. The world's not all about you. Everything doensn't have to happen according to what you want. You are not the only right thing in this world, no matter how you want to believe that. You are just like any other person existing. At the end of the day, no matter how you make yourself, it's always gonna be how the "other" knew you, how the "other" understood you.

Fuck this temporary life. The movie "Click" gave the option to go fast-forward. I can't right now. I want to press it badly to see how this episode turns out.

My heart beats slower now. I could probably sleep. I might be able to sleep. I hope I can sleep. I fuckin need it. I need it.

Waking up, that's another story.

2 comments:

  1. kanina ko pa tntry i paste ung pic mo sa bugis.. ayaw dito.. kaines.. email ko na lang syo.. tpos dagdag mo dito.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete