Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...tuesdays...

Much as I love Thursdays, Tuesdays have go to be the stressful day of the week. It's supposed to be Monday, but Monday is too overrated I think. Sure, it's the 1st day after the weekend, and you feel as if it abruptly cut your weekend short, but Tuesday's got to be worse.

I start with traffic: Monday is bad, always. But Tuesday seems far worse. I left home 20mins earlier than I did yesterday, and I got to the office 10mins later than I did yesterday. I feel as if most motorists think that Monday is gonna be a hellacious battle with traffic, so might as well not bring a car, and bring it on Tuesday instead, since it's not gonna be as bad as Monday. Then because of that, Tuesday traffic becomes so bad.

With work: Monday is when all the weekend stuff are to be done. While this might probably be enough to ruin your week, Tuesday might become worse. Since you had so much stuff loaded on Monday, you might have overlooked some stuff and the backlog of those mistakes come on Tuesday. What happens then is that you'd be doing all your Tuesday work + Monday work all over again.

Ranting, yet again... All because I was an hour late for work. Not that I'm needed in the office, it's more of an attendance thing for salary purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment