Thursday, February 14, 2008

...A break from politics...

Ah, my last blog of the week, and all I've written about was politics... As a stressbuster, let me unload other thoughts outside of the ZTE mess...

Shaq to Phoenix.I like Marion on the Heat, at least D-Wade didn't exactly lose a superstar buddy... However, the middle now poses a problem for the Heat with Zo down and Shaq traded.. Marion is best working the 3 spot, but he can't do that with Ricky Davis manning that slot with D-Wade at 2, J-Will at 1... One can say that D-Wade can man the point, Davis can be on 2 and Marion can be on 3, but I don't think that would work, as they have an emerging talent in Dorrel Wright, and by giving him less playing time, all that potential may just come to waste... Shaq on Phoenix, yeah, to give justice to that, I think they got themselves a big decoy in Shaq. It frees up Amare and the other guys with his big body...Good trade? Guess we'll see... Phoenix lost yeseterday. That's not good. Miami lost on Marion's debut. No surprise, especially this year when wins are as common to Miami as flying pigs are...

Kidd - Mavs Deal. Kidd's supposed to be in Dallas now. But George opted out of the package..Thus, trade didn't go thtough... Its a mutual understanding between the management and Kidd that they should part ways, just so happens Geroge wanted more...

Underdogs Rule.This past year, it seems as if underdogs are winning, Pats, Archers, Harbour Canter and whatever. Now, Purefoods is the favored team. I just hope that they won't go the same directions as what the other favorites took...

Man I'm sleepy... I gotta bond with my bed again...

No comments:

Post a Comment