Sunday, February 10, 2008

...Relevance of Kidnapping to ZTE...

Many may claim that the senators are asking questions that are far off from the issue at hand, the ZTE deal... I want to make it known that it may very well prove his credibility... The ZTE deal may not involve all these personalities, but by establishing that they are keeping him away from the senate says a lot. What could be the reason behind keeping him away from the senate?

I rest my case.

Behold the buckling of Atutubo and MascariƱas...

6 comments:

  1. naku tito mo nga pala siya. oh ingat kuya voltz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just watched the news. im convinced by ur uncle's statements. my sympathy is on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello voltaire

    I am flip of flipantasticweb.blogspot.com filipino here in Canada . Its my three years here as a worker . I came across your article while surfing actually its from bebehmaldita also here in multiply. My interest is in your article , i am also blogging and will it be ok with you if i mention you in my blog as a nephew of Jun Lozada or just mentioned your blog on my blog. I salute your uncle and it is nice to know people close to him.

    To give you the idea of my topics please visit my blogsite. Thanks

    rodaflip from http://flipantasticweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure, not a problem.. and again, it is good to know that Filipinos from the other side of the globe still care...=D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for accepting my offer to mention you or your blog on flipantasticweb.blogspot.com . I will contact you for this. again thanks

    ReplyDelete