Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Last Entry Before History

...well, at least we're hoping it would be...

I'm pissed... All I do in the office is blog... I finish my work as soon as possible so that I can blog, and earlier this afternoon, the office server blocked the site... Shit... Work was dull, and now its duller... 

I want to point out my dad's take on this mess. This is a mess that involves us people in the middle class... Why? Because we're the ones who suffer most on these kinds of mess... Even before you get your monthly salary, government taxes are already deducted from it... And then if economy goes down and prices start to rise up, we're still going to get burned for that... We're the ones who suffer most... Look, the lower class is so poor that they seem immune to it... They know how hard it is not to eat in a day, and should prices start to rise up, it's just another day for them.. Sure they suffer, but they've been to the lowest point of one's life, so expensive everyday needs are not new to them... And the problem with the high class of the government is that while we from the lower and middle classes are thinking of how to get through till the next day, month, or year, these high class people are fighting amongst themselves about how these millions of dollars can be split among them... We are the most affected class in the country right now, which is why it is us who need to make a stand...

By the way, I must stress again, as it seems once isn't enough: The peso is rising against the dollar. GMA continually claims that the peso is rising, and that is her evidence. Yet, I beg to disagree... The dollar is falling for reasons I don't know, and frankly I don't care. The peso rising against the dollar doesn't mean that the peso is going stronger, rather, its just that the dollar is getting weaker... "the worst kind of corruption is the corruption of the best" Ang mangmang, pag nakorupt, madaling mahuli, at hindi gaanong mabigat na problema ang hinahain, halimbawa, isang snatcher. Ang may utak, siyang mahirap kapag nakorupt, dahil isang bansa ang magdurusa sa pinaggagagawa nito... I respect the fact that GMA is an educated individual. However, it's also the reason why this country is suffering more... Dahil may utak siya, pilit nya tayong ginagawang tanga, bulag, at walang pakialam, sa pamamagitan ng paggamit sa media, pagbayad sa mga testigo laban sa katiwalian, na siyang nagbibigay daan para mabalewala ang lahat ng pagkilos ng mga taong nais siyang pababain...Ayoko nang maging tanga. Malabo mata ko, pero hindi ako bulag.

What more can I say? I poured out everything I can, I scoured the net every chance I got, and replied to practically everyone's blog which spread the word... This is the best that I can do to help... That's why I thank everyone who express their support through comments, messages, and reposts... Tomorrow, I won't be able to open my blog... I will go to work, go out at lunchtime, get support from UST, and then join the cause which would hopefully make history tomorrow...

Again, I hope people will come tomorrow... I hope you, dear reader, will be there on Friday and on Sunday... I'm a bit afraid of possible terrorist attacks tomorrow... However, as it seems now, I think it's the administration people who we're supposed to be more afraid of... I personally think they might don terrorist identities to diffuse the rally tomorrow should it becomse successful.. That said, it might not be safe tomorrow.. But that ain't stopping me... I'm thinking, with all the apathy of some people regarding marching to the streets, bloodshed would spark them... I hope that no blood need to be spilled before people take action...

Don't be a lion waiting in the shadows, observing your prey's movements... No matter how many millions you are there, you will stay hungry unless you make a move...

"...Even if you're not the light,
                you can be the spark..."


*News on the background says ZTE wants to file a case against my uncle because of his accusations... Crap. Now we're up against China too...


2 comments: